We will obtain personal information within the scope necessary for business and by lawful and fair means.
Our company runs a warehouse business and a real estate business, and uses the acquired personal information to the extent necessary to carry out the business. It will not be used for any other purpose other than those.
Personal Information Security Management Measures
In order to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information to be handled and other safety management of personal data, the Company shall take sufficient security measures such as maintenance of handling rules regarding safety management and maintenance of implementation system, and the purpose of use. Appropriate measures are taken to ensure the accuracy required for achievement.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
When providing personal data to a third party, we will not provide personal data to a third party without the consent of the individual, except in the following cases.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to gain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to gain the consent of the person.
- In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a commissioned person to carry out the affairs stipulated by law, and there is a risk of being hindered with the consent of the person.
- Disclosure of information, correction, suspension of use, etc.
Information on billing procedures
For information disclosure requests from our customer such as corrections or suspensions, proper proof of identifications will be requested to the requestor to confirm the validity of the request. The request will be in a timely manner unless special circumstances arise. However, for detailed data inquiries, please send the request in writing and a response will be sent as soon as it is processed. If a request is made by a representative for the requester, proper documents such as Power of Attorney will be required. When providing private information to a third party, the information will only be disclosed only if the consent from the person or company is received.
- Inquiries to us
Contact us on the phone number below. Please note that we will respond only after identity verification.
Contact 《General affairs department》
|●Address||Yokohama Heiwa Building, 3-30-7 Honcho, Naka-ku, Yokohama city, Kanagawa Pref. 231-0005|
|●Company Name||Yokohama Shinko Warehousing, Inc.|
|●Department in Charge||General Affairs Department|
|●Phone number||045-201-1551 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)|
corporate website (hereinafter, “the Website”) administered by Yokohama Shinko Warehousing Inc.
(hereinafter, “the Company”).
If you do not consent to the Policy, please refer to “4. Blocking Cookies” of the Policy and either block cookies or refrain from using the Website.
If you use the Website after blocking cookies, please note that certain functions of the Website may not be accessible.
Cookies are small text files which are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage. The information contained therein is sent to the administrator or other websites that recognize cookies when someone uses a website. Acquiring and using cookies can improve the user experience, based on a better understanding of the pages that interest users and making it more efficient for users to browse a website.
- Statistical research and analysis of the usage of the Website
- Provision of useful information on products and services
About Tools used of the Company
The Company uses the following tools for purposes described in Section No. 2.
Please refer to the website of each tool provider about the handling of the information collected by each tool.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google’s use of Information collected in websites and applications that use Google services
Please note that you may not be able to use some of the functions of the Website if you use it after disabling cookies.
Yokohama Shinko Warehousing, Inc. (personal data manager; hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) shall comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other relevant laws/ordinances that apply to personal data and shall appropriately handle personal information according to the following policy to appropriately handle the personal data of the Company’s customers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Purposes and Legal Basis of the Processing of Personal Data
|To provide or collect useful information relating to products/services and to ensure the Company’s legitimate interests||Legitimate interests (continuation and development of the Company’s business)|
|To fulfil contracts entered into with Customers||Fulfillment of contracts|
|To make notifications and reports to public agencies||Legitimate interests (compliance with laws/ordinances)|
Types of Personal Data
The Company may acquire the following personal data.
- Personal names
- Affiliations (e.g., company name, department and job title)
- Contact information (e.g., telephone number, e-mail address and postal address)
- Online identifiers (e.g., IP addresses and cookie identifiers)
- Employee’s employment information (e.g., personnel assessment information,
health information, passport number and financial institution account information)
- Recruitment information (e.g., resume content)
Personal Data Sharing and Transfer of Personal Data from Inside to
Outside the EEA and the UK
The Company may share, provide or transfer outside the EEA and the UK personal data between lawyers and service providers. At that time, the Company shall take appropriate measures that include entering into the standard contractual clauses required by the GDPR unless the country or region where the data shall be transferred is expressly recognized by the European Commission as having a sufficient level of personal data management for the transfer of personal data outside of the EEA and the UK
Personal Data Storage Period
The Company shall store the personal data of Customers for the period judged necessary for the above purposes in 1 unless otherwise specified by laws/ordinances.
Safety Management Measures
The Company shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep the personal data of Customers in an accurate and up-to-date state and to ensure the safety of personal data by
preventing illegal or improper handling, destruction or damage.
Rights of Customers
Customers shall have the following rights concerning the personal data processed by the Company.
- Right to access personal data
- Right to request correction of personal data
- Right to request the deletion of personal data
- Right to request restrictions on the processing of personal data
- Right to request the transfer of personal data to Customers or a third party
designated by the Customers
- Right to revoke consent in the event the personal data of Customers is
processed based on that consent
- Right to appeal to personal data protection regulation authorities in relation to
the processing of the personal data by the Company
|・Address||Yokohama Heiwa Building, 3-30-7 Honcho, Naka-ku, Yokohama city,
Kanagawa Pref. 231-0005
|・Company Name||Yokohama Shinko Warehousing, Inc.|
|・Department in Charge||General Affairs Department|
（Reception hours） From Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This policy is subject to change according to revisions of the Company’s policy or laws/ordinances.